Tuesday, June 12, 2012

How To: Be the Best Aunt Ever Part II

I just had to post this as a follow-up! I followed my own advice (#2) and got to Denver ASAP to see this little bundle of cuteness in person. HOLY POOP. Reagan, my new niece is TEN TIMES more gorgeous in person than in pictures. But since you can't see her in person, I thought I'd just post more pictures.

I can't help but smile after my dad read me Aunt Aimee's latest post! She's so funny!

I Baby Tebow to thank God for my hilarious Aunt Aimee and her awesome blog.

I'm thinking you should click on the blue JOIN THIS SITE button
and follow Aunt Aimee's blog.

Despite the fact that my Aunt Aimee keeps saying i look like the Inch Worm
 in my multi-color striped hat and green blankie,  
I can't help but just love the poop out of her.

I think she might love me too! 
I'll have to remember to say funny things so she can use me as material.

1 comment:

  1. Reagan is beyond lucky to have you as an aunt! she can't wait to see you again very soon! thanks for being you! she Eric and I love you very very much... And she also told me squirmy and baracuda can also be her aliases!

    ReplyDelete